Aa-o02ts custom lemt watchfaces (regular updating)

Can you please make a Ticwris Max watchface, with analoge digits?

hi, you just got 3 wishes come true. now you have to wait… i just posted 12 of watchfaces in couple of days… i think that you can get occupied for couple of days :wink:

4 Likes

Well, 4th and last wish is the best wish as they say :wink:

I dont know about that all i know is " a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

1 Like

The German proverb with the same meaning is: “The sparrow in the hand is better than the dove on the roof”… :wink:

1 Like

we have same one and looks like we are kinda neighbores :smiley: im from SI :wink:

My fear is that not everyone understands the meaning of these proverbs…

1 Like

Or, Don’t give the sparrow from your hand for the crow on the fence.

3 Likes

well then its time to lear :slight_smile:

given horse dont look in teaths :wink:

or maybe that one " dont step on a burning bag that is by front door after the bell rings" :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

I loved this game when I was a little boy!:joy:

2 Likes

now days yes you have to be carfule when preforming it :slight_smile:

By the way, there’s an issue with the “Streets of Rage” watchface. The date is stuck on 22nd of april, and won’t update itself. I have rebooted the watch, and even re-installed the watchface. But yet i get the same isssue. Can you please fix the issue? And can you change the title into “Streets Of Rage 4”?

Why should he change the title of his work? I just wondering…

It’s because this watchface is taken from the Streets of Rage 4 game

If he decided to call it moonflower you should be fine with it…

I can remove all my work… How is that sounds?

I’m sorry if i have hurt your feelings. But i only asked you if you could fix the Streets of Rage watchface. If you don’t, then it’s not a problem :wink:

As i say that is my hobbie, i start making it becose noone did it for lemt, maybe you need to start lerning to… Its not hard :wink::beers:

1 Like