A.Lange & Soehne, Datograph Flyback

Here comes another watch from Lange & Soehne, the Datograph Flyback. This watch is available in different versions, this variant allows the semi-transparent design to look at the mechanics of the big date. A feast for the eyes of the beholder - pain in the ass for anyone trying to create a faithful watch face… Here comes a day version for Stocklauncher for now. A switchable day/night version for Stocklauncher will follow. And also for universal launcher. As well as a “.watch” version. And maybe something to print out, cut out and put together…

Credits: -https://www.alange-soehne.com/

Download Stocklauncher Day Version (A7.1 and higher):
-A.LangeDatograph.zip - Google Drive

Download Stocklauncher Night Version (A7.1 and higher):
-A.LangeDatographNight.zip - Google Drive

Download Stocklauncher switchable version (A7.1 and higher):
-A.LangeDatographDN1.zip - Google Drive

Download watchmaker file, day version:
-alange-datograph-flyback.watch - Google Drive
This file needs Universal Launcher.

Download watchmaker file, day/night version:
-alange-datograph-flyback-dn.watch - Google Drive
This file needs Universal Launcher.

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

promo

12 Likes

Nice one G1N! :+1: Thanks for the Stock launcher version mate, much appreciated! I am going down to Sydney (I live in Queensland) for a week or so from the 13th October and I PROMISE that when I get back I’ll load universal launcher on to my Pime…and then you can spend ages answering lots of my questions about it! :crazy_face: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Another top quality classic . Thanks G :+1:

1 Like

Thanks doc. This one was more difficult than expected.

1 Like

Excellent, directly in my collection

2 Likes

Thank you, @vladimir_lutzu !:slightly_smiling_face:

You have unusual timing, Doons. For this watchface of all things, UL is absolutely useless! :joy:

1 Like

:woozy_face: :rofl: Gawdddddddddddddd!! I’ll bet you made it that way on purpose! Cheers, “Hey G1N this Datagraph Flyback won’t work on my universal launcher fitted Prime!..fix it for me will ya”? :rofl: Doons

1 Like

I just added the night version (and a preview image). This is an intermediate step required to create the switchable day/night version. This follows next. :+1:

2 Likes

Good ole @G1NT0N1C !! I knew you wouldn’t let your bestest buddy in all the world down (Yep that me G1N! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) because I am sure that the “Switchable” version will need UL (Not because it needs it but because I am going to put it on my Prime! :crazy_face:) G1N, you are real mate and anytime you want my vote for El Presidente of this here Forum, you got it mate! Cheers, “Wow! Does G1N really want to overthrow @pablo11 as El Presedente”? :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

I just added a switchable Day/Night version. I will do some little changes, but it works fine.

3 Likes

It’s awesome.
Thanks very much @G1NT0N1C :+1::ok_hand:

Many Thanks, @pablo11 . It was actually a test of how extensively AT80 - AT83 can be used. I even found a way to implement a switchable battery indicator. :grin:

1 Like

It’s great work @G1NT0N1C.
I’m just using it now :+1::handshake::handshake:

1 Like

It’s amazing to see how you guys have managed to get such a deep understanding of the watch face engine.!!
I’m really impressed :ok_hand::handshake::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I added a watchmaker dayversion. It allows a floating light effect on the hands. A final day/night version will follow. This one will only work on Universal Launcher.

2 Likes

I just uploaded the final “.watch” file. Switchable day/night for Universal Launcher. I think we now have everything we need. If anyone still needs the printable version, just let me know. :wink:

4 Likes